1. A woman is more likely to be a crime victim than a man.
2. You should let everyone know if you are going on vacation or out of town.
3. Acting confident makes you less likely to become a victim.
4. Talking on the phone or playing the radio while driving can be dangerous.
5. You're safer at work than you are at home.
6. Changing your plans just because something feels strange is wrong.
7. It's safe to give out personal information when buying something from a Web site.
8. Never go somewhere else with someone who is threatening you.
9. Keep medicine, credit cards, and personal information with you at all times when traveling.
10. It's okay to give out personal information to companies or people who call over the phone.