1. You have a right to stand up for yourself and others.
2. Saying something you know will hurt someone's feelings is just being assertive.
3. Demanding things and bullying others is another way of being assertive.
4. Which of the following determines if you are assertive?
How attractive you are.
How much money you have.
Your communication skills.
How many people are on your side.
5. Which of the following is an example of assertive behavior?
Being loud and controlling the conversation.
Agreeing with everything or being afraid to speak.
Judging others and refusing to speak.
Speaking openly and valuing both your and others' opinions.
6. It is better not to take up for yourself so people won't think you are aggressive.
7. Assertive people are usually conceited and overconfident.
8. Which of the following physical behaviors would indicate to others that you are assertive?
Slamming doors and making a lot of noise.
Standing in a corner and avoiding people.
Making eye contact with others and looking relaxed and open.
Crossing your arms and glaring at others.