Home > Web Site Map
Web Site Map
- Services: list with description of all services offered at MTSTCIL
- Advocacy: The goal of advocacy is to advance the rights of people with disabilities
- Skills Development: online skills training classes designed to help people with disabilities make the most of their abilities and increase self-reliance and self-confidence
- Peer Support: People with disabilities helping other people with disabilities
- Information and Referral: helping people with disabilities find the services they need
Independent Living Programs:
Job Training / Job Readiness / On-the-Job
Employment Services Division works with people with disabilities to assist them in entering or re-entering the workforce
- Employment Assessment: individuals learn to identify realistic employment options, develop employment goals and objectives while learning more about their individual skills and abilities.
- Work Adjustment: training in a work and classroom setting to assist individuals to develop or re-establish work-appropriate habits.
- Employment Readiness Services: training in basic life skills as well as occupational skills for specific jobs.
- Direct Placement: job placement services that assist work-ready individuals obtain and retain community-based employment.
- Supported Employment: assists people with disabilities who need support on the job.
- School to Work Transition Services: assists students with disabilities transition from school to work
In the home
- Community Living Services Program: to assist individuals with disabilities to function more independently in their homes and communities.
- Housing: as a tenant, you have specific rights and responsibilities, and we can help you understand what they are.
In the community
- Transportation Program: vans are available to provide transportation to activities at the Huntington center for consumers who live outside TTA's service area in Cabell and Wayne counties. Van service is available for consumers to all activities at the Beckley center.
- Community Integration: provide leadership training opportunities for people with developmental disabilities and family members.
As an advocate
Community Relations and Education
- Kids ADA: educational program to promote awareness of people with disabilities for children in grades 3 through 5
- Accessibility Survey: provide business or federally funded housing complexs with a detailed accessibility survey for a fee
- Community Building: create relationships between people with disabilities in the community and educate others to the needs of people with disabilities
ADA, Section 504 and Fair Housing Act Requirements
- Accessibility Survey: provide businesses or federally funded housing complexes with a detailed accessibility survey for a fee.
- Resource Database of services and products used by people with disabilities in West Virginia
- Events Calendar of services, events, supports and advocacy related events for people with disabilities in West Virginia
Advocacy in Action
Skills Training Classes - Online
Independent Living classes
Disability Rights class
Personal Growth classes
Your Health class
Living in Your Own Home class
Living Independently and Safely classes
Being Financially Independent classes
MTSTCIL Web site policies:
Search Our Site
Mountain State Centers for Independent Living
821 Fourth Avenue
Huntington, WV 25701